A Proven Cost-Saving Strategy for Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Orthopaedic surgeons in Connecticut: You can reduce your insurance premiums
Join Professional Risk Strategies Purchasing Group (PRSPG)
- As an orthopaedic surgeon you have an opportunity to significantly reduce the cost of your malpractice insurance.
- Specifically designed for orthopaedic surgeons, both solo and group practices.
- Administered by Smith Brothers Insurance, one of the largest independently operated insurance agencies in New England. Malpractice coverage is provided by Coverys, the sixth largest medical liability insurance carrier in the country.
Not only did PRSPG significantly reduce my malpractice premium, they also provide practice management services specifically for orthopaedic surgeons.
- Michael LeGeyt, MD
How does PRSPG work?
- PRSPG provides you with a range of advantages; discounted rates are only the beginning of our mission.
- PRSPG collectively negotiates insurance coverage for all of its members, by leveraging the group's purchasing power. You could save 15% to 30% or more on your current malpractice insurance premiums.
PRSPG members receive the following enhanced benefits:
- Collectively bargain with your fellow orthopaedic surgeons for long-term stable professional liability premiums.
- Risk Management - PRSPG has developed orthopaedic specific risk management programs and best practices that assist in reducing malpractice risk.
- Rewards good loss experience.
About Smith Brothers
The Smith Brothers healthcare team specializes in risk financing for orthopaedic surgeons. They have been earning the trust of physicians and surgeons for more than 35 years, by offering affordable, comprehensive malpractice coverage with top-rated insurance carriers.
To learn more about your cyber exposures and how to reduce your risk, please contacta Professional Risk Specialist at Smith Brothers: 860 430-3256.